October 28, 2022
- Next Chapter Meeting is confirmed for November 13 at The 1516 Pub in Vernon.
- Please bring raffle donations as Diana and I are collecting them for the Christmas Party.
- Remember Elections are coming up at The Christmas Party.
- Your chance to contribute to the Chapter.
- Remember Git yur Star Lights Here got a couple of eM ready to go!!!
The October meeting is set October 16 at The Fletcher’s 6 Agur Court, Summerland.
Please RSVP to us!! By E mail or phone email@example.com or 250 494 1699
Bring your Studebakers, My neighbors wanna see ’em!!
The Christmas Party has been arranged, Thanx to Lynn Parker and Colleen Van Dyk. They phoned every chapter member! Majority ruled.
The Christmas Party will be December 3
Best Western Premier Vernon
Time 5:30 PM
Room rate $119.99
Further details at the meeting.
I am now the Official Worst newsletter editor of the Chapter!!
The next meeting will be at O’Keefe Ranch on September 18th. They are looking forward to having us. The salesmanship of Gary Koo! There is a $5.00 admission fee, Per head. It will be a Picnic outdoor meeting. We will be parked on the grounds as be for. Bring your own food, chairs, sense of humor. And maybe a jacket? After the meeting feel free to wander the grounds.
There is a possibility of joining the BC Chapter news letters under a single editor. This is unconfirmed, But there is a chance? I’ll update this as I find out.
Please drive your Studebakers on the Drive Your Studebaker Day September 11th. I will be attending the meet in Grand Oronde. Why the dates overlap surprises me. Maybe it was planned? I don’t know? But as Chapter President I feel I have to attend. I encourage all members to attend national/ zone meets. It is to support our Studebaker Drivers Club as an International organization.
The October meeting will be at the Fletcher Residence. Details later.
Thank You Josie Hill for taking the minutes at the meeting at The Douglas’s
The Prez, Lynn Fletcher
- Click here for the June ’22 update from the Prez
- Click here for the May ’22 update from the Prez
- Click here for the April ’22 update from the Prez
- Click here for the March ’22 update from the Prez
- Click here for the February ’22 update from the Prez
- Click here for the January ’22 update from Prez Lynn Fletcher